The popular Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is an entry-level folding treadmill for home use. Low cost and solid features are what makes this treadmill unique and worth your consideration.
Welso is one of the cheapest treadmills in the market. You can purchase it at remarkably low price which is a big selling point. It is a small sized treadmill.
It is not exactly the most impressive treadmill, but certainly offers valuable qualities at a low price. If you are seeking for a basic treadmill machine for occasional home use, you can buy this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill features six programmed workouts for weight loss and intensity training. It has heart rate monitoring to measure your intensity while exercising.
Some treadmills in this price don’t have a lot of features, but Weslo has a bunch of solid features. Additionally, it also features a folding design, a two position manual incline, and the ergonomic “Comfort Cell Cushioning” to help save your knees and other joints.
This running machine is designed with a decent motor that will stand up to a lot of heavy use. It also comes with high quality LCD display. So, you can imagine that a lot of thought has gone into this quality treadmill.
But, we suggest you to read about the cons of this Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill below before purchasing this treadmill.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Reviews
- 1 Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Reviews
- 2 Technical info:
- 3 Pros
- 4 Cons
- 5 Final words
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill has many advantages. First, this running machine features useful features such as higher speed, heart rate monitor with thumb sensor, 2-point manual tilt, and Comfort Cell cushioning to protect it during your workouts.
In addition, the treadmill comes with six programs developed by a personal trainer, which can help you achieve your fitness goals, all at a very low budget.
However, one of the biggest advantages of the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is that it is lightweight and can be easily moved. Its compact size makes it an ideal choice for people with small houses and apartments.
Also, if you have a limited budget and do not want to compromise your fitness, this may be the ideal treadmill for you.
Lets check out some great features of Cadence G 5.9 treadmill
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill is equipped with a 2.5 HP Impulse™ motor. This motor is quite a strong motor at such a low price. It also works silently, and there are many home appliances which will be louder than this treadmill.
LCD Window Console
This Cadence G 5.9 treadmill has a blue-tinted LCD screen. From this screen, you can track of your training progress, such as the elapsed time, speed, distance traveled, heart rate, and calories burned. The LCD window doesn’t come with a backlit. So You must have good lighting on the console of your treadmill to view exercise data.
On the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 treadmill, you will receive six training programs that have been created for users by a certified personal trainer. These prebuilt workout programs will help you improve your workout routine.
Most of the treadmills are heavy and difficult to move, but that’s not the case with this Weslo treadmill. This lightweight treadmill weighs only 117 lbs and a single person can easily move it thanks to the wheels mounted on the treadmill base.
Being a low-weight treadmill, you can easily move the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 in and out of position if you don’t have fixed space for your treadmill.
2-Point Manual Incline
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 has an adjustable incline at 2 points. To use this incline function, you must go to the end of the treadmill deck and fold both feet of the treadmill, leaving the deck tilted. You can switch between flat tilt, 0% and folded tilt to keep engage your leg muscles even more and burn calories faster.
Thumb Pulse Heart Rate Monitor
This treadmill also has a thumb pulse heart rate monitor which is built into the console. For checking your heart rate, just put your thumb on the little heart icon and boom you can see your heart rate on the display.
This treadmill has a good motor and a speed range of 0.5 – 10 MPH. You can easily select your speed based on the number you have pressed on the console, or use the plus/minus buttons to change speeds gradually, a feature quite impressive for an economical treadmill.
Comfort Cell Cushioning
This treadmill comes with Comfort Cell cushioning to ease shocks and avoid impact on your joints. In this way, your body suffers less impact than if you were training outdoors on concrete or asphalt.
- Motor: 2.25 HP.
- Speed: 0.5-10 mph.
- Incline: 2-position manual incline.
- Folding: Yes.
- Dimensions: 64″ L x 24″ W x 55″ H.
- Running Area: 16″ W x 54″ L.
- Treadmill Weight: 117 lbs.
- Max. User Weight: 275 lbs.
- Easy storage
- Comfort Cell Cushioning
- Two position manual incline.
- Maximize stride impact absorption.
- Maximum User Weight: 250 lbs
- Reduce stress on joints and to
- Folding design for space saving.
- Speed from 0-10 mph with the 2.25 CHP Mach Z motor.
- Heart rate monitoring through thumb sensor.
- Blue tint LCD display.
- 6 profile programs
- Intensity Training
- Weight Loss
- Workout data includes:
- ¼ Mile Track
- Heart Rate
- Motor: 1 Year
- Labor: 90 Days
- Parts: 90 Days
Shipping and Assembly:
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is available on Amazon which usually includes free shipping.
- Excellent choice for people on a tight budget.
- Entry-level treadmill at a cheap price with helpful features
- Folding treadmill, easily fit in your small home or apartment
- Six pre-built workout programs made of personal trainer to keep you fit and healthy.
- Heart rate thumb sensor built into the console. .
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 comes with a 2.5 CHP motor which runs almost silently.
- Has comfortable Cell cushioning feature
- You can walk or jog without worrying about the adverse impact on your joints.
- The incline on the G 5.9 is adjusted manually rather than electronically.
- May create unpleasant grinding noises during your workouts. You can invest in headphones to avoid this noise.
- The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill has a small running area 16” width and 50” length. For comparison, a standard treadmill running area should be is 20″ wide and at least 55″ long.
- Lightweight treadmill and has plastic parts which isn’t sealed at the joints. On the other hand higher quality treadmills have steel frames, powder coating, and their bolts don’t come loose.
- It doesn’t have amenities like water bottle holders, an accessory tray, or music speakers.
- May create a problem for taller people over 6’
- Big people will need more spacious running area.
- Not designed for intense workouts.
- It is not good for long-term running training.
- Short warranty. The motor is under warranty for just 1 year. Others parts and labor are under warranty for just 90 days.
The treadmill Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a very good buy. Among the treadmills in this price range, you will not get much better than this.
This Weslo running machine has good components and will withstand daily exercise for a long time. It’s hard to find many extras in this corner of the treadmill market, but Weslo offers exciting features for buyers, such as the variety of scheduled workouts.
As a more affordable treadmill, you can not expect to do what expensive treadmills do. What is missing? Inclination. From time to time, the belt slips and makes noise until it starts again and rarely starts alone. It’s not a problem, it never failed. Is something missing? No, it’s an excellent machine. If you have a little budget then it is highly recommended.