- 1 Who Should Buy This Exerpeutic 900XL?
- 2 Full Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Review
- 3 Top Features That You Will Love
- 4 Exerpeutic 900XL Computer Features:
- 5 Warranty:
- 6 What Are Customers Saying?
- 7 Pros and Cons of Exerpeutic 900XL
- 8 Final Verdict:
The Exerpeutic 900XL is a sturdy, affordable and popular bike. This top recumbent bike doesn’t offer ton of bells and whistles.
But you will love the solid construction, user-friendly design (easy to get on and off), heart rate monitor in the handgrips and impressive 300 pounds weight capacity to accommodate bigger users (though it only weighs 63 lbs).
This Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike has a low center of gravity and extended leg stabilizers. These features will help you keep machine in place during most intense workouts.
The best thing about this Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent bike is its silent function which allows you to engage in other activities such as watching a movie or listening to music while exercising, thus making recumbent bike workout more fun.
To accommodate a wide range of users, it comes with a nice oversized padded seat and large pedals. We’ll cover the rest features in our full Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent bike review below.
Who Should Buy This Exerpeutic 900XL?
This product is perfect for those:
- If you want a great workout without spending a great deal of money
- if you are larger in size and are seeking a way to get the fitness they need without being forced to use a unit that is uncomfortable and intended for those who are much smaller.
- If you need a recumbent bike to assist in home physical therapy
- It recumbent bike is also good for seniors
- In addition, those who are fairly tall can use this bike with ease. If you are below 5’3″it might not work for you.
- Those who are looking for something that has all of the latest technological features would be disappointed, but
So if this is your first recumbent bike and you want a basic workout to build endurance or want to lose those extra pounds, this basic sturdy bike might be the right option for you.
Full Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Bike Review
Assembly and parts
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity recumbent bike comes with its parts mostly pre-assembled. It comes with long manual but the actual assembling is easy and only one person can assemble it within one hour. You will find all the parts in the package and so you just have to follow the instructions like which parts go together as well as the bolts to tighten.
Ease of Use and Comfort
Now, this recumbent exercise bike model may not offer world-class technology like more expensive exercise bikes, but it does not fail to offer a low-impact, quiet and comfortable workout thanks to the padded base and backrest. In fact, you can be sure that the manufacturer cares about your comfort interests when designing the seat, because it is large enough and adjustable, so that it can accommodate a wide range of users.
Being Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent bike a very simple model, it also makes it very user-friendly. In fact, even getting on the bike is easier than with most recumbent bikes thanks to its “walk-through” design.
In addition, it comes with a clear LCD screen which is easy to read and manage and the resistance can be easily adjusted via a convenient button.
Heart Rate Sensor
The Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike offers hand grip style heart rate sensors that helps to check how your cardio workout is going. The fact is that a budget recumbent exercise bike like this one has this heart rate monitoring feature which is very unusual and a big bonus.
Comfort & Design
This awesome 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike has a thoughtful design that will make you use this bike as much as possible. The nice step through design will allow you get on and off the bike easily. It features low center of gravity and extended leg stabilizers so that you can keep this recumbent bike in place during intense workouts.
You will also get a comfortable oversized seat and back rest. You can add extra cushion to make the seat more comfortable. Finally, to accommodate a wide range of users, this recumbent exercise machine offers large foot pedals. Overall, I should say, this Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent bike is designed very very well.
Top Features That You Will Love
- Step through design
- Precision balanced flywheel,
- Handgrip heart rate sensor
- Extended leg stabilizers to prevent movement
- Heart rate monitoring in hand grips
- 8 levels magnetic resistance
- V-belt drive and a “smooth torque” cranking system
- Padded oversized seat cushion and back rest
- Large pedal design with straps to prevent foot slippage
- Transport wheels for easy mobility
- Product weight: 63lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lb
- Product dimensions: 22 x 54 x 34”
Exerpeutic 900XL Computer Features:
- LCD display which is easy to see
- Scan feature for workout data
- Workout data includes:
- Calories Burned
- Heart Rate
- Three (3) year warranty on frame.
- 90-day warranty on parts
What Are Customers Saying?
This Exerpeutic 900xl recumbent bike is very popular bike that you can easily purchase on Amazon. It is versatile magnetic bike and is not only used for cardio exercise, but also used by many seniors for home physical therapy after knee or back surgery.
- One customer reports that she ordered this Exerpeutic 900xl bike for her Aunt, and she was delighted and surprised. She used this bike for her physical therapy.
- Others state that it is easy to assemble.
- Several report that it is also easier to use for seniors.
- A recent user of Exerpeutic 900xl says “Easy to assemble, works great, use it daily. Well worth the money.”
Pros and Cons of Exerpeutic 900XL
Every product has advantage and disadvantage. Here is a overview of what you can expect from this Exerpeutic 900xl recumbent bike:
- Easy to read LCD display
- Affordable, durable and magnetic bike.
- Provide a smooth and quiet operation
- Assembly is simple and straightforward.
- The tension settings are adjustable.
- Exerpeutic 900XL is also easy to operate.
- This bike is not Bluetooth compatible.
- While the seat is large, you might need to add an extra lpadding to achieve maximum comfort.
- There is no place to put a book or tablet.
The main difference between the Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Bike and the most expensive bikes on the market is that they tend to offer custom routine programming. However, if you just want a comfortable and effective way to workout that will deliver results, then this recumbent bike model is certainly the best choice considering its amazingly affordable price and solid build.
To conclude, the Exerpeutic 900XL recumbent bike certainly exceeded our expectations for such an affordable quality bike. As people say, you’re getting what you pay for. But that does not mean low quality. It’s a very standard while very effective fitness machine.